We are committed to promoting equality and diversity within our organisation and the communities we serve. Celebrating diversity is fundamental to our mission to make London a city of opportunity for all.
Our Equality and Diversity strategy and action plan outlines our priorities and plans for the next three years. We’ve consulted across the organisation and looked at best practice within and beyond the sector to inform our approach.
Download the Peabody Equality and Diversity strategy.
Our Equality and Diversity strategy outlines our key objectives:
- To make a strong and visible commitment to equality and diversity, supported by a clear action plan, effective leadership and fit-for-purpose governance
- To provide high quality services that are accessible to all and continuously improving
- To encourage and facilitate the involvement of customers in shaping the design and delivery of high quality, accessible and continuously improving services
- To gather and securely hold equality and diversity related data on our residents, employees and Board member, and use this to identify areas for future improvement
- To recruit, develop and retain a diverse, talented and motivated workforce that reflects the communities we work with
- To raise the profile of our commitment to, and the benefits of, equality and diversity internally and externally with a clear focus on education, monitoring and communication
This strategy is accompanied by a one-year action plan that sets out how we will deliver these strategic objectives.
If you would like any more information about Equality and Diversity at Peabody, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.