Cambria Road is a specialist supported housing scheme for people with mental health and substance misuse issues in the London Borough of Lambeth.
Cambria Road is a Dual Diagnosis (substance misuse and mental health) scheme for both males and females who are 18 years and over. The scheme consists of eight self-contained flats and is staffed around the clock, 24 hours a day.
The scheme aims to help you with your recovery, support your wellbeing and to develop skills to live independently.
We offer specialist, tailored support to people recovering from mental illness and work with you to develop a support plan that meets your specific needs and aspirations. Your plan is regularly reviewed to make sure it still reflects the goals that are important to you.
We offer support around areas such as:
- Maintaining your mental and physical health
- Maintaining a tenancy and moving into independent accommodation
- Maximising income and budgeting
- Increasing support networks
- Links in to work or training
- Self-esteem and confidence
- Coping mechanisms
- Practical and emotional support
- Linking in with the local community
Cambria Road has a specialist panel consisting of Social Workers, CPNs and the Lambeth Adult Social Care Team who meet to discuss referrals.
The scheme is open to both males and females who meet the following criteria:
- Must be 18 years and over
- Have a local connection with Lambeth
- Require single accommodation
- Have a history of mental health problems and substance misuse