Canonbury Lane is a 24-hour supported accommodation service that provides support for people with severe and enduring mental health issues in Islington.
Canonbury Lane consists of six self-contained flats with an office on site.
The scheme aims to help you with your recovery, support your wellbeing and to develop skills to live independently.
We offer specialist, tailored support to people recovering from mental illness for up to two years. We work with you to develop a support plan that reflects your specific needs and aspirations. Your plan is regularly reviewed with you to make sure it still reflects the goals that are important to you.
We offer support around areas such as:
- Maintaining your mental and physical health
- Maintaining a tenancy and moving into independent accommodation
- Maximising income and budgeting
- Increasing support networks
- Links in to work or training
- Self-esteem and confidence
- Coping mechanisms
- Practical and emotional support
- Linking in with the local community
At the end of the service, staff can support you to move into suitable accommodation.
Referrals can be made by Care Coordinators, Social Services or support providers. All referrals come through the Islington Supported Accommodation Referral Team.
Tel: 0207 527 4188