Coventina House is a sheltered housing scheme for people over the age of 55 in Ramsgate.
Our service aims to keep people as independent as possible for as long as possible. To do this, we provide you with a personalised support plan, which is reviewed at least annually or more frequently if your support needs have changed.
The main areas of support we provide include things such as:
- Money: budgeting, dealing with benefits, managing debt
- Housing: managing a tenancy, adapting your home, dealing with neighbourhood issues
- Getting Involved: looking into education, training and employment
- Community Access: linking in with local services and social opportunities
- Health: managing health conditions and accessing health services.
Every customer has a support plan that reflects your support needs and aspirations. Support workers regularly review your plan with you to make sure that it still reflects your needs.
Our staff are on site Monday to Friday 9am – 2pm. Out of hours we offer a telecare system which can be accessed either by the intercom module or using your emergency pendant.
All council and housing association properties in Kent are let through the Homechoice portal.
Coventina House is owned and managed by Hyde Housing. Bids and expressions of interest go to them.