Holywell House is sheltered housing for the over 55 years of age in Folkestone comprising of 20 one bedroom apartments and 20 two bedroom apartments.
Holywell House is owned and managed by Moat Housing and support is provided by Family Mosaic to residents according to their individual needs.
Our support service aims to keep you as independent as possible for as long as possible. To do this, we provide you with a personalised support plan. The areas of support we provide include things like:
- Money: budgeting, dealing with benefits, managing debt
- Housing: managing a tenancy, adapting your home, dealing with neighbourhood issues
- Getting Involved: looking into education, training and employment
- Community Access: linking in with local services and social opportunities
- Health: managing health conditions and accessing health services.
Every customer has a support plan that reflects your support needs and aspirations. Support workers regularly review your plan with you to make sure that it still reflects your needs.
Our staff are on site Mondays and Wednesdays 2.00pm – 5.00pm. Outside of these hours, Holywell House is covered by a telecare system which can be accessed either by the intercom module or using your pendant.