The Kent Care Navigator service is a visiting service offering free impartial advice aimed at people over the age of 50 who need help to get linked to extra support in your local area.
We can help you access the right support to help you remain independent in your own home and active within your local community.
Our service can help you to:
- Find out about services available in community
- Improve your confidence in decision making and dealing with everyday problems
- Take charge and manage your situation
- Improve your senses of well-being
- Assess, arrange and supply equipment and minor adaptations to your home.
You can talk to us in confidence about what help you feel you need, which could include things like: benefit information, housing choices, care services options, social activities, keeping safe, managing repairs and adaptations to your home.
We help you find the right type of support so you can lead an independent and fulfilling life.
The service operates Monday to Friday 9.00 am – 5.00 pm.