Manor Street is a supported housing scheme for homeless families and single young people aged between 16-25 years and is aimed at supporting people with the transition into independent living.
The scheme is based in Braintree and consists of seven properties with a range of one and two bedroom flats and houses.
Customers can stay at the scheme for up to two years. Along with tenancy support, we can help around areas such as:
- Maintaining your tenancy
- Applying for benefits and dealing with appeals
- Advice on move on options, housing applications and tenancy information
- Linking in with GPs, dentists and other relevant health care professionals
- Signposting and referrals to other agencies where necessary such as Community Mental Health services, drug and alcohol services, sexual health, children’s legal services, solicitors, Citizens Advice Bureau
- Managing arrears, debt and budgeting
- Education, training and work
- General advice and guidance
Every customer has a support plan that reflects your support needs and aspirations. Support workers regularly review you plan with you to make sure that it still reflects your needs.
Staff are on site to support you seven days a week, from 8:00am to 10:00pm.