The Shoreditch Floating Support Service is a visiting support service for adults with a range of different needs living in the Shoreditch area of London.
The service offers housing related support regardless of the kind of accommodation you live in; private rented, shared, supported housing, local authority housing or if you own your own home.
Our staff can support you around a range of different areas to enable you to become as independent as possible. The support includes:
- Maintaining an independent tenancy including avoiding eviction
- Accessing help with aids and adaptations
- Linking in with healthcare services such as accessing care packages, helping to reduce the need to visit GPs and hospitals as well as improving discharge waiting times
- Budgeting and managing money, dealing with debt and accessing welfare benefits
- Increasing social and living skills and broadening support networks
- Links into educations, training and work opportunities
Every customer has a personalised support plan that reflects your support needs and aspirations. Support workers regularly review these plans with you to make sure that they still reflect your needs.
The service lasts up to a year, depending on how much support you need and you can re-enter the service if you need support at a later date.
The service is available Monday to Friday 9.00am – 6.00pm and Saturday 10.00am – 4.00pm.
You can self referral to the service by calling: 020 7241 7970 where a member of staff will help to complete the referral form over the phone.
External agencies can also refer you to the service by completing the referral form and emailing it back to us using the email address on the form.