Snowdown Court is a sheltered housing scheme for people over the age of 55 in Aylesham.
Our service aims to keep people as independent as possible for as long as possible. To do this, we provide you with a personalised support plan, which is reviewed at least annually or more frequently if your support needs have changed.
The main areas of support we provide include things such as:
- Money: budgeting, dealing with benefits, managing debt
- Housing: managing a tenancy, adapting your home, dealing with neighbourhood issues
- Getting Involved: looking into education, training and employment
- Community Access: linking in with local services and social opportunities
- Health: managing health conditions and accessing health services.
Every customer also has a support plan that reflects your support needs and aspirations. Support workers regularly review your plan with you to make sure that it still reflects your needs.
Staff are on site Monday to Friday 9.00am–1.00pm. Out of hours we offer a telecare system which can be accessed either by the intercom module or using your emergency pendant.
All council and housing association properties in Kent are let through the Homechoice portal.
Snowdown Court is owned and managed by Southern Housing Group and expressions of interest go to them.