Supported living provides support to people with learning disabilities and care needs in their own home.
We provide supported living services in Essex.
Generally, the services we offer are for people aged 18 and over, who live in the area where the scheme is located.
Supported living is for people with a learning disability with additional care needs, who need regular support to maintain their ability to live independently. Our supported living service provides specialist support with the following:
- Medication and health appointment
- Finance and budget plans
- Day-to-day tasks such as meal preparation, housing issues and repairs
- Social activities, maintaining relationships with family and friends
- Training opportunities including college or work
These services can provide ongoing support, seven days a week, 24 hours a day.
What support do we offer?
Our services provide various levels of support, depending on your situation. Every customer has a support and care plan that are regularly reviewed to make sure they still reflect the things that are important to you.
We can support you if:
- You have a learning disability and care needs and live in your own property
- You need regular support to help maintain your independence in your local community
Along with the specialist support provided, we can also help you with things such as your money, health, getting involved with your local community, and improving your health, wealth and wellbeing.