We offer a generous package of benefits and rewards.
For permanent staff, as well as your salary, you can expect:
- Pension including generous life cover
- All employees are insured against accidents in the workplace/on work business
- Enhanced maternity leave dependent on length of service
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- A package of flexible benefits selection offered via salary sacrifice, including tax-free benefits for you to select
- Co-parent/paternity leave – up to ten days paid leave within three months of the birth or adoption of child
- Sabbatical – when you’ve been employed with us for five years you can request a sabbatical of up to 6 months
- Two paid volunteering days a year to use for a cause of your choice, subject to manager’s approval and service need
- Spot bonus, time off and shopping vouchers awarded to staff who are considered to have gone over and above in their role
- Christmas savings club with London Credit Union
- Employee assistance programme including free and confidential counselling and support
Terms and conditions
You can read a summary of Terms and conditions for Care and Support roles at Peabody below.